Radical change starts with questions. Questions lead to conversations. And conversations unearth possibilities for your organization. Here are a few conversation starters to consider with your staff and volunteer leadership:
- Why is there such a big difference in the number of committees?
- Do we believe our return on investment is exponentially greater because of the difference in the numbers?
- What would be the estimated dollar savings if we reduced the number of committees?
- What could we do with the human capitol if we reduced the number?
- Are we sure we’re using committee members at the “highest and best use” of their time with all these committees?