As a professional speaker, writer, and association consultant, Mary offers timely and insightful advice related to the modern workplace.
… initiating and managing difficult conversations
… creating simplified strategic plans
… balancing competing demands
… managing conflict
… communicating what you want people to hear
… using power and leadership effectively
Through highly interactive association and corporate programs, Mary uses appealing techniques that encourage growth and her style elicits rave reviews. With audiences that range from engineers, to chemical salesmen, to women’s groups, to civic leaders and association boards, Mary’s presentations strike a common chord with audience members… the desire to transform themselves and their organizations into the best.
- Speaking and writing professionally since 1988; full-time since 1998
- Provides customized, interactive, and thought-provoking programs and retreats
- Has worked with organizations in 28 different states
- Midwestern roots, with national client base
- Member of the National Speaker’s Association
- Member of both the American and Illinois Societies of Association Executives
- Certified Association Executive and former association professional
- Author of seven books